Find out if GoSolo is right for your space
- Recognition for GoSoloWe are thrilled to share that, Kriti Khadia, who worked on the design of GoSolo has been awarded CII Design’s Young Designer Award for the same. We are proud of her achievement and wish many more accolades come her way.
GoSolo is an elegant personal mobility solution that offers seamless and hassle-free movement for indoors and controlled outdoor environments.
GoSolo stands out with its functional versatility, smart controls and warm aesthetics. GoSolo is designed with users’ comfort and utility in mind.
Its unique mechanism helps the users to easily get onto the device from a seating or standing position. It not only helps them in getting up from a sofa or a chair but also enables them to move around in a sitting or a semi-standing position.
GoSolo aims to be the leading provider of universal solutions that make everyday life more comfortable and equitable.
Comfortable turning in tight spaces
Sufficient ground clearance for internal roads
Flip up armrests for easy transfer
- Max load: 120 kgs
- Max Speed: 12km/h
- Motor: 24V 250W BLDC HubMotor
- Battery Range: 20km on single charge*
- Outermost Dimensions: 94cm X 58 cm X 54 cm (lxbxh)
- Max Height: 67 cm
- Min Height: 37.5cm
- Max Slope angle: 12 degrees
*Under standard conditions and rated load
Gosolo is not a wheelchair
Tilting and Elevation Specifications
Seat rises to height of 71 cm at the edge. The tilt pushes the centre of gravity forward to enable easy standing. GoSolo is also quite safe to be driven in this position.
Alabaster Research and Technologies Private Ltd.
719, Sun Avenue One, Nr Manekbaug Society,
Maa Anandmayi Marg, Ambawadi,
Ahmedabad – 380006, Gujarat, India
Copyright Alabaster Research and Technologies Private Limited 2021